In operating the website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the website
- information provided to us by you when you communicate with us for any reason
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information you have requested from us, relating to our products or services
- to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you
- to meet our contractual commitments to you
- to notify you of any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes
- we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and secure information collected online.